Song Fish Soup @ Clementi Central

This stall has always been elusive to me, its always closed whenever I walk by. This time I caught the tide! It has to be one of the best Fish Soup I have had, and I don't even like Fish Soups. 

You start off with the Soup, light but not overpowered by the Evaporated Milk yet a tinge of sweetness. Then generous portions of thinly sliced Bittergourd, almost sweet with some soup. 

The Fish, commonly used Snakeheads is so firm and smooth! Look how thick each layering is on its cross-section. Imagine the springiness and the texture of the fish matches that of the thick bee hoon (vermicelli)... 

And then, like an unexpected present, I find fried Taupok in the soup as well! Like a sponge, so good... But what is the winning factor for me has to be the Chilli! A mixture of fermented bean paste and chilli. Genius! Makes a big difference. 



Song Fish Soup
Blk 448 Clementi Avenue 3, 
Clementi 448 Market & Food Centre #01-38 Singapore 120448

Opening Hours: 10.30am - 2.30pm, 4.30pm - 8.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts